Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015

Saywecanfly bei Epitaph



Epitaph hat das Ein-Mann-Akustikprojekt Saywecanfly unter Vertrag genommen. Dahinter steckt Braden Barrie aus Ontario, der den Deal folgendermaßen kommentiert:

"I've spent many years of my life building SayWeCanFly from the ground up, and have always believed in the power of faith and hard work. I've learned that the two most important aspects of being a musician are the songs I write, and the kids who listen to them. Becoming a part of the Epitaph family is something I feel in my heart is the right step for me to take. They have always stood out to me for many reasons, the most important being that their bands are consistently growing and succeeding, which I don't believe is possible without a loving and caring team behind the art. My priority will always be the music, and I'm thankful to have found a record label who understands why I do what I do."