Dienstag, 18. März 2014

Arch Enemy haben neue Sängerin

Im Juni 2014 kommt das neue und insgesamt neunte Album von Arch Enemy, jetzt hat die Band auch ihre neue Sängerin bekannt gegeben: Alissa White-Gluz, bisher bei The Agonist, wird die Nachfolge von Angela Gossow antreten.
Sie kommentiert: "I am very honored and happy to announce a new chapter in my life and musical career beginning now; I have joined forces with one of my all-time favorite and globally respected bands, ARCH ENEMY. ‘Wages of Sin’ was the first metal album I ever bought, and it was love at first listen. It is not often that you get a phone call from your favorite band asking you to join! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such amazingly talented musicians whom I also consider great friends. I look forward to being able to write and perform at a whole new level now with ARCH ENEMY! Music is forever, metal is limitless and this is only the beginning!"