Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Set Your Goals: Drummer geht

Der langjährige Set Your Goals-Drummer Mike Ambrose hat seinen Abschied von der Band verkündet. Das komplette Statement gibt es bei einem klick auf "Weiterlesen".


Dear friends, family, and fans, it's with a heavy heart that I report that my time with Set Your Goals has come to an end. My final shows with SYG will be December 2nd at the Oakland Metro and December 7th at Chain Reaction in Anaheim. What this band has been able to fulfill thus far is beyond the dreams I had 8 years ago and I'm extremely proud of our accomplishments. The guys are going to contin
ue on without me and are in the middle of writing new material to be released next year. We're still all on good terms and the band has asked to please hold off on inquiries about the position for the time being. I'm in no way finished with my love affair with drums and music and am fired up about the possibilities that lie ahead. An enormous thank you must be said to the innumerable companions made along the journey so far- your support and devotion to the band and myself has fueled us. We shall meet again. If you'd like to stay in touch, I have Twitter (MikeAmbrose636), Instagram (MikeAmbrose), and I'd be happy to answer Facebook messages if you have questions/comments.

-Mikey